Elara Organic Latex Mattress
Pure natural latex which is acquired through a Dunlop method of vulcanization, is free of petroleum-based ingredients, harsh chemicals or pesticides. The Dunlop method of vulcanization is an original direct process of converting rubber tree sap into a solid form. This method involves, first whipping the latex liquid with air to make foam, then pouring the latex liquid into a mold and heating it till it vulcanizes.
Latex mattresses conform to the contours of the human body, creating a cushion effect with zero pressure points being built up during rest. The unique properties of natural latex ensure a good night’s sleep free of aches and pains resulting in insufficient support or stiffness created by inadequate pressure relief. This organic material has also proven its durability.
- 100% Certified Natural Organic Latex
- Global Organic Latex Standard – Certified 100% Natural
- Eco-Institute – No Fillers or Hazardous Particles
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – No Harmful Substances
- ABC Research Laboratories – Certified Antimicrobial
Comfort level: Medium firm
Mattress height: approximately 10”
10 year warranty
- Available Rolled & Boxed