Terms & Conditions
The Queensway Mattress Promise
Our goal is to make certain that you are happy and comfortable in the purchase(s) you have made with us. To rest assure that you are getting the finest quality product, at the best prices, we back our merchandise with a lowest price guarantee (for 60 days). Additionally, Queensway Mattress exclusively sells product that is supported by one of the most reliable warranties available. Working closely with local suppliers, means we have quick access to out of stock items; which helps us speed up delivery times. At Queensway Mattress, we take pride in our unsurpassed customer service. We are confident that you will be satisfied in your experience!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee the lowest price! If you find the same merchandise at a lower price, being offered by another retailer, we will match and provide an additional 10% off. (See below for price match terms/conditions)
* The merchandise must me the same brand, model, and size
* You must be able to provide a published price (dated within the limited 60 day period)
* The retailer offering a lower price must be an authorized dealer located in the same trading vicinity
* Price match guarantee is not valid to: advertising errors, free gratuity offers, liquidated/clearance offers, items sold “as is” or refurbished, returned items, floor models, internet offers, and/or out of business sales
To ensure your positive experience with Queensway Mattress, we guarantee the quality of our sleep sets with the promise to replace or repair any product that fails to live up to our high standards. Our primary supplier is a local manufacturer that has been operating in Toronto, ON Canada for the past 20 years. They are a family run company that understands your needs. If you are unsatisfied with your product, we are happy to facilitate on your behalf with the manufacture to remedy any qualms you may have with your purchase. Please take the time to read over the warranty guidelines below.
The following circumstances and items are covered under your warranty for the duration of your warranty period;
Loose or broken coil/wireExposed coil/wire protruding through the fabricIndentations/sagging of 2” or greaterInternal upholstery and/or textile defects (not including external fabrics)
Splits in the wood frameNoises (squeaking, rattling, etc.)Loose or broken beams, center support rail, and/or module wireCompression of modulesUnstapled modulesIndentations/sagging
If a manufacturing defect (product failures due to defective materials or workmanship) that is covered under warranty occurs during your warranty period, our suppliers will repair or replace (at their discretion) the defective product within a reasonable period of time.
Our suppliers make every effort to manufacture their sleep sets with the finest materials and workmanship. However, if you do discover a defect in your new mattress or foundation, simply contact Queensway Mattress; our trained service professionals will be happy to assist you. If you cannot reach us at the store for any reason, feel free to contact the supplier directly.
* Please note that repairs/exchanges/replacements are valid only on defective product, (not customer approval); all other sales are considered final
* It is important that you hold onto your original sales receipt, it will be required if an exchange/repair or replacement is needed
* Transportation costs are the responsibility of the consumer, and are not covered under warranty
When you purchase product through Queensway Mattress you will receive a complete and detailed warranty card that outlines all details pertaining to your warranty coverage. Our sales associates will be happy to go over your coverage with you, and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Delivery & Pick-Ups
Queensway Mattress offers a delivery service to your home; or, should have access to a vehicle capable of picking up your purchase(s), we offer pick-ups at our retail store, or direct from the manufacturer.
* Delivery service is only available to local customers living within the GTA
* It is important that you know the measurements of your doorways prior to purchase – if the item(s) you have purchased do not fit through the passageways, you will still be required to pay for delivery. If a second trip is needed, that delivery will also be charged at the full cost to the consumer
* You will be contacted by phone by a Queensway Mattress staff member to schedule a drop-off time that will work with your schedule (unfortunately, due to multiple-daily deliveries, it is not possible to give exact times – you will however be provided with a 1-2/hr block of time in which to expect your product to arrive)
* It is important that there be a clear (clean of snow/ice/debris/etc.) parking area & walkway available
* Entry into/and through your home should also be clear of debris
* Delivery personnel will require a member of the household to escort them into your home, as well as to sign for the delivery (this person must be 18+ years old)
* Delivery staff cannot remove their shoes for safety reasons, so please protect your floors should this be an issue for you
* Our delivery staff, for liability reasons, cannot move your furniture or personal items; these should be moved out of the way prior to delivery
* Our delivery staff will unpack and set your new sleep set up in the room of your choice (so long as it’s physically possible to do so). However, delivery personnel will not disassemble or remove your existing sleep set
* Pertaining to pick-ups, you will be required to call ahead to confirm your purchase(s) are ready and available for pick-up
* Pick-up times will be dependent on store hours
* Pick-ups will require the purchaser to provide a printed copy of the store receipt or email confirmation
* When picking up by the consumer, Queensway Mattress is not responsible for loading your purchase(s) into your vehicle – please be sure to have the appropriate ties and features required to transport your sleep set safely home. Queensway Mattress will not be liable for damage incurred during transit; and will not refund, replace or repair items that are broken due to failure to secure properly
* For both delivery and pick-ups; for online orders, the credit card used to place the order, and a signed piece of photo ID of the cardholder will be required on delivery.
If for whatever reason you decide (before delivery) that you no longer wish to purchase your sleep set from our establishment, you are free to cancel your order.
If you have a delivery scheduled with us, we ask that you provide 24 hours notice of your cancelation. As long as proper procedure is followed, you will not incur any additional fees, and your purchase will be refunded to you in full.
* Please note that this does not extend to special orders – special orders are final sale
Refunds will be returned to you using the same method in which you purchased. The debit or credit card used to pay for your merchandise must be returned to you using the same card (please allow 5-7 business days for this process to clear). For cash refunds, a call to Queensway Mattress will be required prior to arrival, so that staff can make certain that the amount of your purchase in cash is on hand.
It is important to be aware, for hygienic reasons, that all orders that have been delivered and have been put into use are final sale.
If you find that your purchase(s) contain a defect or damage caused by our delivery service, you have 24 hours to report it in order to receive an exchange.
If you need an exchange due to defect or damage, please keep the product in its cover, and do not use the product you wish to replace.
Online Price Information
Online purchase prices are for the product alone (before tax); delivery is separate, and not included in these prices.
Prices provided on the website are in Canadian currency.
If an inaccuracy/miscalculation occurs on our website, we reserve the right to refuse offers made in error.
If you experience an online error once your order is placed, please contact the store, and we will do our best to solve whatever issue you are having.